If you stuff the cutlet into toasted bread, you can enjoy Japanese
Wagyu Katsu Sandwich!!
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- Japanese Wagyu (STRIPLOIN or Filet Mignon Steak Cut): 250g (8.8 oz)
- Salt & pepper: To taste
- Egg: 1
- Breadcrumbs: To taste
How to cook Wagyu Katsu
- Cut meat into two 2.5 – 3.0cm (1.0 – 1.2 inch) thick
- Season with salt and pepper
- Dredge the meat in flour, remove excessive flour
- Dip the meat in stirred egg and coat in breadcrumbs
- Heat the oil in a pan to 170 °C (338 °F) and deep fry the cutlets for 2 minutes. Be sure to turn over the cutlets once.