Super tender and juicy roast beef you ever had before….
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- Japanese Wagyu Top Round (coming up soon): 300g (about 1/5 of case)
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic paste
- Thyme or Rosemary
- Rub salt, pepper and garlic and some herbs like thyme or rosemary into meat.
- Leave it for 3 hours min. (max 1 day). This helps to keep flavors in and can keep the meat as room temperature.
- Place the wagyu fat into pan and sear the meat (above 2) with high heat. This helps meat juice (Umami) to remain inside of meat.
- Make over temperature at 250°F (120°C) and place the meat (above 3) in.
- Keep oven until the meat’s center temperature reaches 122°F (50°C), which usually takes about 1.5 hour.
- Place the meat (above 5) out of oven and roll it up with aluminum fill and leave it until the meat temperature becomes 122°F (50°C).