Wagyu Steak Garlic Rice
The key to this dish is the sweetness of the beef fat. The combination of pepper garlic rice with Wagyu beef on top makes for an irresistible meal!
Ingredients (for 2 people)
・Any Wagyu products: 10oz
・Wagyu Fat: 0.5oz
・Rice (warm): 10oz
・Garlic: 4 cloves
・Soy sauce: 1 tablespoon
・Salt and pepper to taste
How to cook Steak Garlic Rice
- Slice half of the garlic into thin strips and chop the other half.
- Sprinkle a good amount of salt and pepper on both sides of the beef that has been brought to room temperature.
- Heat the beef fat in a frying pan over medium heat and add the beef. When the beef is nicely browned, turn the beef and fry it in the same way. Remove from the pan and cut the beef into pieces.
- Place the thinly sliced garlic in the pan in which the meat was cooked and heat it over low heat. Slowly cook through and make the garlic chips. Once they are nicely colored, remove them to a separate plate.
- Fry the coarsely chopped garlic in a pan with beef fat remaining. Fry slowly over low heat. Be careful not to burn the oil as it will be hot.
- Add the warm rice and fry quickly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a plate and top with meat and garlic chips.