Japanese A5 Wagyu Tartar is more for lean meat lovers!! But your idea of beef lean meat will completely change once you have Japanese A5 Wagyu lean meats with its tenderness and flavor.
When you put it in your mouth, you will have full of Japanese Wagyu flavor and even melts. Simple seasoning brings out more of the sweetness of the meat too!!
Ingredients (for 2 people)
or Japanese A5 Wagyu Tenderloin Whole Cut : 350g (12oz)
- dry mustard: 1 teaspoon
- Worcestershire: 1/2 teaspoon
- light olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- salt: to taste
- pepper: to taste
- caper: 2 tablespoons
- lemon: 1 (juiced)
- Green salad: (whatever you like)
- Cut the meat into about 1-inch cubes just before it is completely thawed.
- Combine the Dry mustard, Worcestershire, Light olive oil, Salt, Pepper, Capers and Lemon juice in a bowl, mix well and combine with the cut meat just before eating.
- Place on a plate and garnish with your favorite salad to the side. You can also serve it on top of a baguette if you like.